Jan 31, 2023
In this episode, The Annuity Man and Terry Savage
- The national debt will not
- Speculating on bitcoin
- Inflation, debt, and layoffs
- An annuity is not an investment
- Stop panicking. The national debt will not
default. Think rationally about this instead of listening to bad
opinions on television. There’s no financial strategy for the end
of the world, so it’s not really worth thinking about. Live your
- If you want to be a speculator, you might as
well speculate on soybean futures or go to a casino and find your
game of choice. A lot of people get burned by betting on bitcoin.
Invest legitimately and rationally.
- When there are huge layoffs, two things happen.
First, companies discover how they can do things more efficiently.
Second, those laid off realize they can compete with the company
that just fired them. That’s the beauty of capitalism.
- Do not make the mistake of thinking that an
annuity is an investment. You’re going to be pitched the dream,
don’t buy it because the contractual realities will hit you
"Beware of debt. Show some responsibility. Talk to
anyone you can around you." — Terry
Connect with Terry Savage:
New Book Link:
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote