May 17, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man and Rick Ferri
- Outperforming 90% of
- Developing a simple portfolio
- Five ways to improve your portfolio
- Facing the risks
- Investing is not as difficult as others would
have you believe. The best way to invest is to keep things simple;
the fewer moving parts, the better.
- Develop a simple portfolio that will hold four
funds, two stock funds, and two bond funds. The bond funds have to
be some fixed income type of allocation, while on the stock side,
you do a stock market index fund and a total international
- Are you going to be active or passive? Select a
portfolio strategy. Determine whether you’re going to be aggressive
or conservative and assess if you need a higher rate of return and
if you can handle high volatility.
- In bad times, remember that “this too shall
pass.” Investing doesn’t come without risk. Everything in life has
risks. Even burying your money has a risk; inflation will eat away
at its value. It’s better just to face the risk.
"The idea is simplicity. Be simple, be low-cost, be
consistent, stay the course, be tax-efficient."
— Rick Ferri.
Connect with Rick Ferri:
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote Today -