Dec 14, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- Shopping for annuity products
- Marrying the company for lifetime
- Avoid “one-size-fits-all” annuity
- Buy annuities for the
- Buying annuities is like shopping for a plane
ticket. Annuities are commodity products; you shop all
carriers for the highest contractual guarantee.
- With lifetime income products, the Annuity
company will pay you as long as you breathe. You can also structure
the contract in a way where if something happens to you, 100% of
your money goes to the beneficiaries.
- Annuities need to be structured differently for
different intentions. There’s no one-size-fits-all annuity
- Always make decisions based on contractual
guarantees, not on anything potential, projected, backtested, or
"All types of annuities are commodities; you own
them for what they will do, not what they might do. Always make
your decision on the contractual guarantee."
— Stan The Annuity Man.
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote