Jun 1, 2021
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- The historical journey of indexed annuities and
how they’ve gotten to where they are today.
- The questions to ask your advisor about your
- The golden rule of annuities - they have the
gold, so they make the rules.
- The problems with backtested
- For anyone to say market upside with no
downside or market participation with principal protection is
misleading and blatantly false.
- If you get a big bonus with an annuity, you’re
paying for it. You’re financing it over time (it’s not being given
away by the annuity company).
- You need to understand why you want an indexed
annuity before you shop for an indexed annuity.
- All annuity commissions are built into the
cost, but they are hidden from the client.
"I think backtested numbers should be illegal. I
think the stuff they put in brochures should be illegal. And here's
why - because if you're looking at it now, you've already missed
it." — Mr. FIA-X
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote Today -