Jul 27, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man discussed:
- Limit on annuities
- Putting everything on an
- How much should you invest in
- Why an application could get
- For most financial products, you can get as
much as you want, but there is a limit on what you can get with
annuities, and that’s a good thing.
- You’ll get denied if you want to put everything
you have on an annuity. The only way to go through is if the agent
filled in the application incorrectly or falsely.
- The annuity industry prefers 50% of your
investable assets, the maximum amount put into annuities of any
type. When you fill out the application, the investable net worth
is what the annuity company looks at.
- The vast majority of carriers will not accept
the annuity if it’s not suitable - if it doesn’t solve a specific
goal - and if it’s too much of your overall investable assets. They
will decline the application, and they will not accept the
"Annuities - I think is the only financial product
that you can’t go all in with. With the annuity industry, they will
not allow you to do that, and that’s a good thing. "
— Stan The Annuity Man
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote