Aug 31, 2022
this episode, The Annuity Man discussed:
- Choosing brutally factual
- Listening to the facts.
- On your own terms and
- Annuities should be bought, not
- When you go to see your cancer doctor, you
don’t want him to be your friend, you want him to be brutally
factual. You need him to tell you the risks and the actions that
you need to take. That’s the kind of service you also need when it
comes to buying annuities.
- There’s so much noise out there in the
industry, all you really need are the facts.
- People who buy annuities must make their
decisions on their own terms and on their own
- An annuity product is either attractive to the
client or not. There isn’t any need to make it fancy or make it
look good. Annuities should be bought and not
"You don’t need any more friends; you just need the
facts." — Stan The Annuity
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote