Nov 30, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- Think again, would more money change your
- Peeling off the interest
- Are you really affected by
- Live your life now
- Why do you still keep money in the markets when
you’ve won the game? Think about it, would more money really change
your life? If the answer is no, then why are you putting your money
- Treasuries, CDs, Fixed-Rate Annuities, and
MYGAs are at a level where you can just peel off the interest,
never touch the principal and never pay any fees.
- 60% of adults have less than $400 to their
name. Those people are the ones really affected by inflation, not
millionaires like you.
- If you need more money, go get it. But for
those who don’t need it, why are you still trying to chase more?
You don’t need to put your resources into volatility, what you need
to do is to live your life now.
"Why are you putting all or a portion of your hopes
and dreams in potential returns? Keyword: ‘potential.’ The only
potential in your life should be the potential for you to live your
life on your own terms because you've earned it. The potential is
doing things for you." — Stan The
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote