Nov 23, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- Are your plans volatile?
- The Safe Money Trifecta
- Managing your volatility
- Can you afford volatility?
- Your retirement plan is volatile if it’s at the
whims of the markets and current global circumstances. You can take
out the volatility from your plans by introducing contractual
- Remember the Safe Money Trifecta: CDs, Treasury
Bonds, and Multi-year guaranteed annuities.
- It’s alright to be in the market as long as you
keep the proportions in a way where you don’t have to keep actively
checking your money or lose sleep at night.
- Be honest with yourself. Do you honestly think
you can handle losing everything to volatility? Not just
financially or in your daily life, will you be able to handle that
emotionally or psychologically? Is your future worth the
"The point is you don't have to follow the crowd. Be
a contrarian. Think for yourself, make a decision on chapter two of
your life." — Stan The Annuity
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote