Jul 19, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man and Mr. FIA-X
- Annuity companies do not give free
- Ways to know if you’re dealing with a qualified
- Sales pitches that you should watch out
- Buying a product that you
- Upfront bonuses are candy for the stupid. There
are no philanthropists in annuity offices giving out free money to
clients. They’ll chip away at you in different ways to recoup those
dollars. They haven’t been around for hundreds of years because
they gave money away.
- If your advisor says “guarantee your principal”
and “rider” in the same sentence, that disqualifies them. They are
not capable or qualified to be your
- Hypotheticals are hypotheticals for a reason.
Zero is not your hero. There’s no such thing as a hybrid annuity.
When given a participation rate, ask the advisor what you’re
- Do not buy a product if you don’t understand
it, and definitely don’t buy it when you can see that even the
agent doesn’t understand it. Simple is always
"I think simple is better, I also think they need to
be careful when they explain all these wonderful things that the
annuity can do. Just because they can do these wonderful things
doesn’t mean there’s not a cost for it. You’re paying for it
somewhere. If it does this wonderful thing, it means you have
something less wonderful somewhere else for them to afford that one
wonderful thing." — Mr.
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote Today: https://www.stantheannuityman.com/annuity-calculator!