Jan 18, 2023
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- You can afford the drink
- Stop making table lemonade
- Math is the medicine
- Taking baby steps
- You can afford the drink so go ahead and buy
it. Don’t let the scars of scarcity control your life’s decisions.
Live your life.
- Stop making table lemonade. Practices you’ve
acquired while trying to survive scarcity are no longer necessary
where you are now.
- Take a rational accounting of how much you
really have, and don’t base your spending decisions on what you
feel. Math is the medicine that counteracts the scars of
- You’ve been generous to other people, but you
have not been generous to yourself. Change your habits and realize
you have enough money to live your life.
"We all have had friends that have died prematurely.
It should be a real wake-up call for you to buy the drink and not
make the table lemonade." — Stan The
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote