Dec 21, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- Everyone goes through cognitive
- Considering cognitive
- Transferring risk through annuities
- Why you should plan for cognitive
- It doesn’t matter how sharp or healthy you are
right now, everyone will go through cognitive decline
- Start considering cognitive strategies from a
turnkey standpoint, whether it's for you, or whether it's for your
spouse, or both, especially if you are already in the “slow-go”
phase of retirement.
- Annuities are transfer of risk products. They
sell for four things, principal protection, income for life,
legacy, and long-term care. If you don't need to solve for those
contractually, you don't need an annuity.
- We all know somebody who either had a stroke,
an accident, or a fall, and suddenly they can’t make those kinds of
decisions anymore. It’s a horrible thing to happen to somebody,
don’t let it be your horror story. Plan for cognitive
"Protecting the principle is a cognitive strategy.
Lifetime Income is the ultimate cognitive strategy. Obviously,
long-term care [is a] cognitive strategy."
— Stan The Annuity Man
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote