May 25, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- You can’t hate all annuities
- Who invented PIGs?
- The four PIGs
- Adding to your income floor
- Just to recap, you already have an annuity, and
there’s no way you could hate all annuities when there are a lot of
kinds out there.
- The Romans invented the original portfolio
income guarantee. The government provided an annual payment to
soldiers’ families for their service.
- There are four PIGs in the annuity world:
single premium immediate annuities, deferred income annuities,
qualified longevity contracts, income riders attached to index
annuities, variable annuities, or sometimes MYGAs as
- If you need additional income to add to your
income floor, check out the SPIA calculator and run a
reverse-engineered quote solving for that contractual amount you
need to fill in that gap or inflation.
"The income floor is that amount that’s gonna hit
your bank account every single month regardless of what happens in
the world… it doesn’t matter; it’s gonna hit that bank account
every single month." — Stan The Annuity
Click on this link to check out Stan the Annuity Man’s
SPIA Calculator: https://www.stantheannuityman.com/spia-calculator