Jan 5, 2021
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- Understanding the claims payability of the
company that is offering the pension payment.
- Knowing what you want the money to
- Owning an annuity for what it will do not what
it might do.
- Telling what you want, not being told what you
80% of the time, with a pension payment, the payments from the
company will be larger than what any annuity company will pay you.
Make sure to check your options carefully.
- Annuity quotes expire every 7-10 days and need
to be requoted if they aren’t locked in at the application
- Congratulations on getting to make this
"Be very specific on what you want that money to
do." — Stan The Annuity
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Stan The Annuity Man
Get a Quote Today!