Oct 27, 2020
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- Structuring your lifetime income payment to go
to your beneficiary, not the evil annuity
insurance versus annuity death benefits.
- Common death benefit choices.
- Beneficiary setups for annuity death benefits.
- Annuities are contracts, it is up to you how
you want to structure it.
- Annuities are customizable from a death benefit
annuities are regulated at a state level, not a federal
is no urgency to buy an annuity, you’ve got to do it on your terms
and your timeline.
"Can annuities be fun? Yeah! Can contractual
guarantees be fun? Yeah! Can death be fun? No. but, with the
contractual guarantees of annuities, we can make sure that it is as
enjoyable for your beneficiaries as humanly
possible." — The Annuity
Connect with The Annuity Man:
YouTube: Stan The Annuity Man
Get a Quote