Aug 23, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man and Owen Schrum
- How cryptocurrency flopped with the market
- Risk is personal, so is
- Are we going through a recession right
- Avoiding the emotional aspect of
- Cryptocurrency is supposed to be the new
currency but when the market collapsed, Crypto collapsed along with
it. This just proves that crypto is really a risk asset with no
- Risk is personal, it means something different
to different people. In the same way, the way in which you
experience inflation is personal too. Invest in real assets, that’s
the way you could beat inflation.
- There are many factors that define if the
economy is going through a recession. We are not going through a
recession right now. Not yet, but maybe in a few years
- Don’t get distracted by emotions when it comes
to investing and financial management. Don’t join the herd that’s
panicking from all the news. Instead, evaluate and rebalance your
portfolio as you need.
"Unfortunately, the best way to beat inflation is to
have assets. You want to own real assets… Real assets do better
during inflationary times; financial assets, not so much so - they
tend to do poorly and don’t keep up with inflation."
— Owen Schrum.
Connect with Owen Schrum:
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote