Mar 16, 2022
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- What are Black Swan Events?
- How current events affect
- Making a decision solely for your
- Considering guarantees always
- When something strange happens, something
you’re not prepared for, something you’re not used to seeing, or an
event that’s entirely unique, then it’s a black
- In just 90 days, we’ve seen interest rates move
up and then down because of Russia's invasion of Ukraine. This
event affects everything.
- Forget the black swan event. Making decisions
around annuities should always be based on your situation, about
what you’re trying to do right now.
- Own an annuity not for what it might do but for
what it will do. It should always come down to the contractual
" Fear and greed always sell, but please don’t allow
that to happen to you. Black swan events do happen - it seems that
they happen a lot. You cannot put your retirement plans on hold for
a black swan event." — Stan
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Get a Quote Today -