May 4, 2021
In this episode, The Annuity Man and Gary Baker
- The pricing of lifetime
- How mortality tables (life expectancy tables)
work and function within annuities and life
- The future of the annuity
- How Cannex works with carriers and some of the
challenges with doing so.
- You buy a life insurance contract in the event
that you die too soon, you buy an annuity in the event that you
live too long.
- Annuity companies don’t give anything away. If
you add things onto your contract (like cost of living adjustments
or cash refund options), it will change your
- The annuity contract has been built to provide
four basic types of insurance (but not all at once): tax deferral,
death benefit, guaranteed income, and growth insurance.
- It helps to have human, eyeball to eyeball,
contact with these annuity products to ensure you are getting the
best thing for your individual situation.
"If you're looking to take advantage of some of
these other unique features, for maybe more complex planning needs,
you have to go to the specialist that's going to kind of configure
the product for you at the end of the day."
— Gary Baker
Connect with Gary Baker:
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Stan The Annuity Man
Get a Quote Today!