Apr 13, 2021
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- The relationship between annuities and
- Don’t believe the pitch, understand the
- How you do address inflation with
- Laddering your annuities with staggered start
- Interest rates do not have to go up, and there
are arguments for both inflation and deflation.
- There are no indexed annuities that are
adjusted for inflation.
- Any time an annuity pitch sounds too good to be
true it is. Every single time.
- Don’t worry about inflation - don’t worry about
something you can’t control or quantify.
"There are no annuities that address inflation
properly. There is no annuity type that tracks
inflation." — Stan The Annuity
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Stan The Annuity Man
Get a Quote Today!