Apr 6, 2021
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- The top questions to ask your advisor about
- Knowing which questions are deal-breakers from
the beginning for advising you about annuities.
- The nuances and varieties of
- The reasons to ask these questions for your
best contractual guarantees.
- All lifetime income streams are life
expectancy-based, interest rates play a secondary
- If your advisor only represents a handful of
carriers, they are not qualified to sell annuities. Annuities are a
commodity product you quote all carriers for the highest
contractual guarantee for your situation.
- Don’t allow your advisor to just say “trust me
this is a good one.” You want to know what it is you own, don’t
just take someone’s word for it.
"Hold their feet to the fire. This is your money.
This is serious. With annuities, once you sign that paperwork and
once that policy has been issued, you better know what the heck you
own. So don’t just trust or take someone’s word for
it." — Stan The Annuity
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Stan The Annuity Man
Get a Quote Today!