Jan 26, 2021
In this episode, The Annuity Man
- What an income rider is (and it isn’t an
- The income rider versus the accumulated value
side of the calculation table.
- The flexible nature of income
- Taking the annuity payments when you need the
income and transferring the risk.
- An income rider is an attachment to a
contractual agreement, not an agreement itself.
- Deferred income annuities and income riders
solve for income later, which is income down the road. The
difference is just how they contractually get
- Upfront bonuses are not giveaways, they are
part of the contractual guarantee - anything that seems too good to
be true is.
- Interest rates play a secondary role - life
expectancy drives the pricing train. Nobody knows where the
interest rates will go.
"An income rider is a lifetime pension that is
flexible." — Stan The Annuity
Connect with The Annuity Man:
Stan The Annuity Man
Get a Quote Today!